Tuesday, January 5, 2010

What's really good: domestic violence already?



We're not even a week into 2010 and already a celebrity was arrested for beating a girlfriend up. J-Boog, formerly of B2K, was arrested yesterday after cries were heard from his L.A. home. Six patrol cars came to the property and he was arrested and booked on 'corporal punishment on a spouse'. I.e. beating his girlfriend, and mother of his two kids, up. Everyone knows that when the police call for back up, you're going to jail. He also had several driving related warrants issued for his arrest.


Wow. I've heard he had a rough life before but this is wow. Domestic violence is the norm now. Women get beat up everyday and people turn a blind eye to it. I also have a feeling that this isn't first time he hit her.  Nevertheless, I don't know him nor do I know her and pray that they find the best solution for their kids. Who knows what goes on in their relationship, so who am I to judge?

0 comments: