Friday, January 1, 2010

First Blank Stare of theYear: Gas Stations with No Gas


Yesterday, as I heading home from my part time job at Arundel Mills, I decided to stop by the local Exxon station right where I normally turn to go to 100. Nothing out of the ordinary, just feeding Reddy. So I get to the station and not one pump had gas. Not one. I was amazed and appalled at the same time. That's bad business. My Dad owns a store in New Jersey called Roselle Health Plus and he is always stocked because if he doesn't have it, someone else will and that's money out the door. We're in business to make money not to lose it. If you're a gas station that means you sell one thing, gas and if you don't have gas, you don't have a business and if you don't have a business, you don't have a living. I don't care if you have to go to the gulf coast and ship the gas yourself, you should always have gas. So, I left Arundel Mills, came to Owings Mills went to Forever 21 for shirts and decided to try that Exxon, I don't know why I was so bent on having Exxon in my tank because I'm usually BP or Royal Farms but Exxon was right there each time I went for gas. So I went to this Exxon station in Owings Mills and tried to use my card to pay and everytime I went for credit, it cancelled my transaction, which is a little fishy I have to watch my bank card. I didn't have time for foolishness, so I got in my car and went home. I finally got my gas from an Exxon on Marriottsville road. Sorry BP and Shell, Exxon is more convenient.


I thought this was funny because this is how I feel everytime I pump liquid exploitation, I mean gas, into Reddy. Why is Gas so expensive if it's only $60 a barrell, which means it should only be a dollar and some change? Don't get mad at me, I'm just saying/

0 comments: