Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Let's talk about Pep



I really need them to stop with these reality shows because I feel like I've seen this show before. Let's talk about Pep is a dating show without the mansion and 15-20 models/actors looking for their big break, I mean contestants. Pep and her friends, Jacque from BET news anchor, Kittie a voiceover actress, and Joumana, journalist and ex-wife of Jason Kidd. Meet for brunch to recap their dating adventures. I actually like the concept, when there's no cameras around. Black women do it all the time. Yes men, we talk about you, what you wore, what you said, how you said, how you walked, everything but this show is a little too intimate for me. We have scenes of toe sucking, hot tub scenes, and talk of sperm donation. This is stuff that should stay personal. Also, do we need to know that Pep hasn't had sex in four years. How about we keep that to ourselves. Other than my personal hang ups about the show, I actually watch this show and will be tuning in next week.

0 comments: