Monday, February 1, 2010

I almost forgot...


My favorite moment of the Grammy, that I just saw 30 seconds ago: Jamie Foxx' sister almost falling doing the Matrix. Interesting...

Jamie Foxx' perfomance was already an example when too many ideas and no focus goes wrong. Let's count what was going on:

*The opera singing
*the orchestra (for a party song, really?)
*T-pain (he deserves his own post)
*Dougie Fresh (random)
* His sister and the matrix. That's the first time anyone has done the matrix in at least five years.


I feel like Jamie should have kept it simple. I understand it's the Grammy's and people want to go all out becasue it's a rare opportunity, but it was too much going on. It was a simple song about enjoying a party so why not have fans on stage in a party atmosphere? But what do I know?

0 comments: