Monday, December 28, 2009

Side Eye of the Week: People Who Cross the Street During Green Lights



This is one of my biggest pet peeves. I hate when I'm a light and it's red for five minutes and then someone decides they want to cross the street when it turns green. It's not like they do it at an intersection that turns green again quickly or a long light, but a quick light. The crossing guard at the intersection of Lyons Mill and Marriotsville road is notorious for this. She never lets the kids cross when the light is red but as soon as it turns green, she walks into the middle of the intersection with that stop sign. It's annoying. One time I sat through three lights. I also hate people who turn two miles per hour at quick lights. I'm not saying whip the car around the corner but you can safely turn at more than five miles per hour. I promise the car won't flip over.

0 comments: