Thursday, December 24, 2009

Side Eye of the Week: Bad Weaves




There is nothing worse than a bad weave. I'm already not a fan of weaves but to have a bad weave, is just horrible. I remember a few years ago, I was standing in the lunch line at Randallstown High and there was a girl in front of me with a horrible weave. The top was in need of a flat iron and she had a piece of green string hanging out of her head. Why? I don't understand why people would go through all the trouble of a weave and it's a mess. I feel like if you want to weave it, weave it right. I see too many people with wigs that are wrong for them in everyway or weaves that look like they came out of the $.99 cent bin out if the beauty supply store. Your weave should not be knotted. It's unexcusable. I have a suggestion, let's get our real hair right then we wouldn't have to put yak's hair in our hair.

Bonus Side Eye: whoever let Britney walk out with her hair looking like that, needs to be dropped ASAP. They knew it looked a mess when she left the house. Britney needs better people because the people around her are not her friends if they let her look like that.

0 comments: